At BJ’s on the Water, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers.
Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your experience at BJ’s on the Water’s website as successful as possible.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on bjsonthewater.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at +1 (410) 524-7575.
Accessible Parking Details:
- Accessible self-parking available
- Van accessible self-parking available
- Wheelchair accessible parking spaces
- Parking drop of point is adjacent to entrance
- Ramp access to bar and restaurant
- Ramp access to restaurant parking
Accessible Public Area Details:
- Restaurant entrance ramp
- All doorways
- Restaurant and Bar
- All banquet rooms
- Grab bars and tall toilets available
- Accessible bathroom stall locks
- Adequate clear turning in bathroom stall
Hearing Impaired Accessibility:
- Close Caption TV’s on demand
Vision Impaired Accessibility:
- Audible Fire alarms in all dining rooms, bar, and bathrooms
- Emergency lights